Discover yourself through analysis
Monthly health check-ups
Early illness diagnoses
Free diet consultation
Custom exercise plans
Building a healthy community for all.
A professional & friendly care provider
You can expect your care worker to:
- Be respectful, reliable, and punctual
- Stay the same. We will not change your care worker unnecessarily.
- Show you kindness understanding and family love
- Take account of your views and those of your carer(s)
- Review and monitor your care package on an agreed timescale to make sure it still meets your needs.
- Provide a service which is sensitive to your cultural and ethnic needs.
- Listen to you and, as far as possible, carry out tasks as you wish.
Current training for our team includes:
- Personal care.
- Moving and handling
- Emergency first aid
- Food hygiene at work.
- Basic values and principles in care.
- Managing continence.
- Customer care
- Health and safety.
- COSHH regulations.
- Risk Assessment.
- Working with people who have a sensory loss.
- Handling service users’ finances.
- Protection of vulnerable adults.
- Medication procedures.
- Domiciliary care service policies and guidelines.
- Equal opportunities.
- Nutritional care and assistance with eating.
The above areas link to our induction training for new workers and also NVQ training
Happy clients talk about us
Abbey Medical services provided me great care and support.
Abbey Medical services staffs are very friendly and helpful.
Your help in this challenging period is greatly appreciated. Our entire family extends our thanks for what you have done.
They have come to me when I felt the most desperate and shed a light on my way. Thank you sincerely.