What is dementia care and is it for me?
Our care workers cover the full range of personal care and domestic duties and are carried out by fully trained and DBS checked staff.
Together, we’ll go over the care your family needs just like we are looking after our own loved ones, and the care we feel needs to be provided.
“Please feel free to give us feedback if you feel more could be done or less”. We’ll explain how everything works and outline the most suitable care options.
- Helps your loved one remain safe at home
- Builds confidence and encourages engagement
- provide nutritious meal preparation and activities to encourage healthy eating
- Builds self-esteem and enhances physical strength
- Hobbies or interests specific to the individual
- Anything else just ask us
- Most importantly Abbey Medical Services will continue to support the family and help you take a break from some caring responsibilities. The family can be reassured. That your loved ones are being cared for by the right carer. Who will be experienced with dementia care and ongoing support.
To discuss further. Please call our friendly team today so we can work out the best care solutions, which you feel will be beneficial for your loved ones.